Friday, November 16, 2012

Ruffled leg warmers :)

I got a request from my dear Aunt Kat to make her two pairs of ruffled leg warmers so she can be cozy while still being stylish when at her events. So naturally I said yes! Right away we brainstormed and figured out the style and I let her pick the colors (her wardrobe and all). Well I got a package in the mail this afternoon and got right to work! I started at 3 pm and by 10pm (continuing daily routine with two pixies under my feet) I finished one from the first set :) so here it is just to get a feel. These can be bought for $35 a pair postage paid. Turn around will only be a few days after supplies are bought ;)

You can visit my Aunt's website to view her fine art and like her on FaceBook for both her fine arts, and jazz band! Look for Kathleen Cavender and tell her I sent you!

http://www.kathleencavender.com/kath.htm
FB- Kathleen Cavender Fine Art





No comments:

Post a Comment